You can change your Cookie preferences or withdraw consent at any time using the Privacy Settings.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are placed onto your device
when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more
efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website as to generally improve
the user experience, for example, by remembering your preferences, or by offering you
personalized content and advertisement.
• verify log-in information and allow users to find friends who use a Service;
• track traffic flow and patterns of travel in connection with a Service;
• understand the total number of users of a Service on an ongoing basis and the types of devices;
• monitor the performance of a Service to continually improve it;
• customize and enhance your online experience;
• provide customer service to you; and
• serve third parties’ adverts within our services.
The types of Cookies used by us and our partners in connection with a Service can be classified
into these categories: ‘Necessary Cookies', 'Functionality Cookies', 'Analytics Cookies', and
‘Advertising and Tracking Cookies'. We have set out below some further information about each
category, purpose and duration of the Cookies we and third parties set. You may disable Cookies
at any time by using the Privacy Settings, but this may affect how the Service functions.
Necessary Cookies Necessary Cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility.
Functional Cookiess Functional Cookies record information about choices you have made and allow us to tailor a Service to you.
These Cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to use a Service, we can provide you with our services as you have previously asked for them to be provided. For example, these Cookies allow us to show you when you are logged in and store your preferences such as your language preferences.
Analytics Cookies analyze how our Service is accessed, used, or is performing in order to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve a Service.
These Cookies allow us to:
- Better understand users of a Service so that we can improve how we present our content;
- Test different design ideas for particular features;
- Determine the number of unique users of a Service;
- Improve a Service by measuring any errors that occur; and
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
For example, we use Google Analytics on our Website and other sites to analyze your use. This information will be transmitted by Google to its servers in the US and other countries. On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Services. The IP address collected will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
Advertising and Targeting Cookies
Advertising and Targeting Cookies may be set through our Services by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites.
General - In addition to the above, please note that most browsers allow you to change your preferences for Cookies through their settings. These settings will typically be found in the "options" or "preferences" menu. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful:
• Cookie setting in Chrome • Cookie setting in Safari • Cookie setting in Firefox • Cookie setting in Internet Explorer
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit the link below:
• Google Analytics Opt-Out
If you would like to find out more about cookies and their use on the Internet, you may find further useful information on AboutCookies, All About Cookies and on Your Online Choices.
If you have disabled one or more Cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies prior to your disabled preference being set, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.